Transgender Awareness Week is from 13-20 November.
Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDOR) is an annual observance on 20 November that honors the memory of the transgender people whose lives were lost in acts of anti-transgender violence.
Transgender Awareness Week
Some of the many events for Transgender Awareness Week include:
- Brisbane Picnic 14 Nov
- Brisbane awards online 15 Nov
- Online Estradiol: An evening of community discussion 17 Nov
- Canberra Virgin @ AGA drop in 18 Nov
- Gold Coast Dinner and Vigil 20 Nov
- Perth Vigil 20 Nov
- Northern Territory fb event 20 Nov
- Sydney online event 20 Nov
- Brisbane vigil Nov 20
- Sydney Trans Day of Resistance Rally 21 Nov
Transgender Day of Remembrance 2020
We invite you to watch at home, light a candle and reflect with us on the friends and family we have lost.
Live broadcast begins on Facebook at the following times:
Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra AEST: 7pm, Friday 20 Nov
Brisbane: 6pm, Friday 20 Nov
New Zealand: 9pm, Friday 20 Nov
Perth/Hong Kong: 4pm, Friday 20 Nov
United Kingdom: 8am, Friday 20 Nov
November 13, 2020 at 7:26am - November 20, 2020 (AEDT)