LGBTIQ+ Health Australia is a membership directed organisation.
Our members are central to the work that we do to help improve the health & wellbeing of LGBTIQ+ people throughout Australia. The diversity and dynamism of our members ensures innovative collaborations and dynamic cross-sector partnerships.
Together we are the peak body for LGBTIQ+ health & wellbeing in Australia.
Organisations and individuals are welcome to apply for membership at any time. Please review our membership benefits, requirements and fees to find the appropriate membership class for you or your organisation.
If you have any questions about joining LGBTIQ+ Health Australia please contact email@example.com or contact us here.
Guiding Principles of LGBTIQ+ Health Australia:
Organisations and individuals who are members of LGBTIQ+ Health Australia are respectful of each other’s differences and the ways in which we work. Organisations who are members operate in the perceived best interest of the communities with which they work in that:
- health consumers are empowered to control their health needs;
- organisations act from within a framework that supports self-determination;
- organisations operate within a framework of genuine stakeholder engagement;
- organisations operate in a ways that affirm bodies, genders and relationships in all of their diversity through:
- Respectful inclusive language
- Bodily autonomy
- affirm and abide by the Constitution of LGBTIQ+ Health Australia (National LGBTI Health Alliance)
Organisations that are members of the Alliance work from within a framework that supports social and human rights and are representative of our communities and their needs.
Send A Membership Inquiry:
Use these forms below to inquire about your organisation or individual membership.