International Transgender Day of Visibility is an annual event occurring on 31 March dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness of discrimination faced by transgender people worldwide, as well as a celebration of their contributions to society.
We encourage you to support our members' events and activities. A list of those are below.
To register your event or resource here please email [email protected]
- Trans Day of Visibility March & Rally 27 March 2pm (Sydney)
- After Party 27 March (Sydney)
- Online: Decolonizing Trans Health is a conversation and vision for trans and nonbinary liberation in health care. March 30, 2021 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM AEDT
- Career advancement for trans and gender diverse people webinar March 31 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- USQ TDOV Celebration event (QLD) 12.00-2.00pm, Toowoomba, Ipswich, & Springfield, 29 - 31 MAR 2021.
- Celebration and entertainment Sat 27th Mar 2021, 2:00 PM (SA)
- Online: 2021Trans Day of Visibility Event - TRANS PRESENCE: BEYOND VISIBILITY | Thu, April 1, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM AEDT
- TDOV Panel (Ballarat SOLD OUT)
Celebrate on Trans Day of Visibility March 31st! https://store.tdov.org.au has everything trans pride you’ll need! Grab trans pride enamel pins!
- Trans Day of Visibility
- TDOV kit
- TRANSGENDER WRITERS AND/OR WRITERS WITH INTERSEX VARIATIONS IN AUSTRALIA
- MindOUT Webinar - A Critical Development Approach to Working with Transgender and Non-Binary Young People
- MindOUT Webinar - Barriers to Healthcare Experienced by Trans Young People
- MindOUT Webinar - Transgender People in the Northern Territory
Trans & Gender Diverse Community Stories Survey
Can you help us change the law for trans and gender-diverse people? Equality Australia and ACON are working together with a group of organisations for reforms which would allow trans and gender diverse people to update the gender marker on their birth certificate in NSW without the need for any surgery. Equality Australia is also working with organisations for reforms in WA and Qld.